DealX Privacy and Legal Notices
DealX is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We are registered in the United Kingdom under company number 07422811 and our principal place of business is at The Frames, 1 Phipp Street, Shoreditch, London EC2A 4PS. Our VAT number is GB 102652847.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us and also how you may use our website and information. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
If you are a client using our services, then you will need to agree to separate terms of business which may vary depending on which service you subscribe to. You may need to create an account on one of our websites. Your privacy and data protection rights as a customer will be dealt with in those separate terms.
Under data protection legislation the data controller is DealX.
Information we may collect from or about you
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our websites. This includes information provided by you when you create an account, subscribe to our services, provide information or request further services and/or information. As our website evolves we may add these additional features. We may also ask for information when you report any
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of any correspondence.
Where you have set your preferences in your browser for permitting or disallowing “cookies” then we will honour that selection, provided however that where your selection would make our website inoperable, this will have the result that you will not be able to benefit from the full functionality of the website.
Where we store your personal data
Where we store or process data outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we will address the terms applicable to such storage and processing in the separate terms of business we conclude with you.
Where any personal data is processed by suppliers outside the EEA in countries that the European Union has not assessed as providing an adequate level of protection, we ensure that personal data is adequately protected in accordance with applicable data protection law.
The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data en route to us. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to guard against unauthorised access in compliance with our obligations under the GDPR.
Uses made of the information
We will only process your personal data where we are permitted to do so by law. We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have expressly consented to be contacted for such
- To notify you about changes to our service
Transfers of information
We may make use of suppliers and service providers in connection with the operation of our business who may have access to the personal data that we process. In all cases, the data that is shared will be limited to the minimum required for the relevant purpose and will be handled and protected in accordance with relevant data protection laws.
Retention of information
Your personal data is retained by us in accordance with applicable law and regulation. Generally and unless otherwise prescribed by applicable law, we delete personal information when the purpose for its processing has been fulfilled or the contractual relationship with you has ended; all mutual claims have been fulfilled; and there are no other legal obligations to retain the personal information nor legal bases for further processing.
Links to other websites
Our website may sometimes contain links to other websites. These websites are not under our control and we are not liable to you for any issues arising in connection with the use of such other websites of your information, the website content or the services offered to you by those websites.
This website is intended for your own personal use.
If you agree to us sending you marketing communications then we may do so, but you can request that we stop doing so at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe button in any e- mails or contacting us at email@example.com.
You have the following rights under current legislation:
- The right of access: You have the right at any time to ask to see a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to withdraw consent: Where you have given your consent to our processing you may withdraw this at any time.
- The right to rectification and data quality: If your personal data is incorrect or incomplete then you may ask us to remedy that.
- The right to erasure including retention and disposal: You may ask us to delete or remove your personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing, but this may affect any services we provide to you which relies on that personal data.
- The right to restrict processing: Where you have highlighted an issue with the data.
- The right to data portability: This allows you to request that your personal data be shared with other processors at your request.
- The right to object: Where you have an objection to our processing you may do so.
You may also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office if you believe we are in breach of our legal obligations under data protection laws.
Please note that while you may want to withdraw your consent to our processing or ask that your personal data be erased, there may be circumstances in which we can keep a copy. An example would be keeping a copy so that we can deal with any contractual issues that may arise in the future.
Ownership of our website and data
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use. You may draw the attention of others to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way.
You may not copy or use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics for any other purposes.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
You may not re-use any information or materials contained on our website via any deep linking, framing or other techniques which disguise the source or change the appearance of that information or materials.
No reliance on information
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Any product information displayed on our website is for information purposes. We do not guarantee the accuracy of that product information. If you need accurate information, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check with us to see if any products are still available as supply may be subject to availability. Pricing information, where available, may be subject to change and can only be confirmed at the time of purchase.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.